About the company:India’s No. 1 Vision Measuring Systems Company doing cutting edge work with integrated hardware/software metrology systems. Customised Technologies (P) Ltd.is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market.
Over a span of two decades, we have developed more than 200 products targeting diverse engineering fields. The current flagship product – Rapid-I Vision Measuring System is the undisputed leader in the Indian market. With more than 565 installations across the country and overseas, we are the undisputed leader in this market in India today. Our success with Rapid-I was recognised by Technology Development Board, Government of India when it awarded us the National Award for ‘Successful Commercialisation of Indigenous Technology’.
Company: Customised Technologies (P) Ltd
Position: Software Engineer 
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 11 Sep 2017
Last date to apply: 08 Sep 2017
Salary offered: ₹ 5,00,000
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.rapidi.in
For Software Engineer :
- BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC/EE) from 2017 batch
- MSc (Mathematics Core) from 2017 batch
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
The ideal software/embedded engineer in Customised Technologies will be a hard-working, intelligent and creative person ready to take up new challenges, eager to learn and imbibe knowledge.
Being a product company, the job involves focus, R&D and innovative thinking for developing cutting edge software products.
- The candidates should have a high degree of commitment to the job.
- No addictive habits like smoking, drinking etc.
- Have good mental stamina and be willing to work 6 days a week.
- Only candidates seriously interested in doing R&D, original software and innovative product development need apply.
- The candidates should be open-minded, and ready to work with people of various backgrounds working in diverse engineering disciplines and must work with good camaraderie with colleagues in the company.
Apply Link-Click Here