About the company: India’s market leader in Precision Vision Measuring Systems, doing cutting edge work with integrated hardware / software metrology systems.
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd.is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in Precision Mechanics, Electronics, Embedded systems, Optics, Application software, Automation, Bio-technology etc. enables us to bring new products from concept to market.
Over a span of two decades, we have developed more than 200 products targeting diverse engineering fields. The current flagship product – Rapid-I, Vision Measuring System is the undisputed leader in the Indian market. With more than 685 installations across the country and overseas, we are the undisputed leader in this market in India today. Our success with Rapid-I was recognised by DSIR ( Dept of Scientific & Industrial Research ), Government of India. We received the TDB-DSIR National Award in 2010.
Job Profile: Embedded Engineer
Company Name: Customised Technologies (P) Ltd
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000.00
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018)
Apply before: Thursday, 10 Jan, 2019
Event Date: Friday, 11th Jan, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- BE/BTech (EC/EE) or MSc (Mathematics Core) 2018 batch
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
An ideal Embedded engineer in Customised Technologies will be a hard-working, intelligent and creative person ready to take up new challenges, eager to learn and imbibe knowledge.
Being a product company, the job involves focus, patience, perseverance, R&D and innovative thinking for developing cutting edge products.
- The candidates should have a high degree of integrity, discipline, commitment to the job.
- No addictive habits like smoking, drinking, pan chewing, drugs etc.
- Have good mental stamina and be willing to work 6 days a week.
- Only candidates seriously interested and who enjoy doing R&D, original software and innovative product development need apply.
- The candidates should be open-minded, and ready to work with people of various backgrounds working in diverse engineering disciplines and must work with good camaraderie with colleagues in the company.
As an embedded systems engineer you will be involved in:
a.Micro-controller based system design
e.Interface with Mobile & Desktop Apps
f.Instrumentation & Sensor development
g.Motion Control Systems
- Preference will be given to candidates who have done many practical projects and who are proficient in Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Micro-controller Programming.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here