Customised Technologies Off Campus Drive Details:
About the company:
Customised Technologies is India’s market leader in Precision Vision Measuring Systems, branded Rapid-I doing cutting edge work with integrated hardware/software metrology systems. Customised Technologies (P) Ltd. is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in Precision Mechanics, Electronics, Embedded systems, Optics, Application software, Automation, Biotechnology etc. enables us to bring new products from concept to market.
Over a span of 25 years, we have developed hundreds of products spanning diverse engineering fields. We are recognised by DSIR (Dept of Scientific & Industrial Research), Govt of India, for our in-house R&D. We received the TDB-DSIR National Award in 2010.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Customised Technologies (P) Ltd
Official Website: www.customisedtechnologies.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2019 to 2020)
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 28 Oct, 2021
Drive Date: Saturday, 30th Oct, 2021
Drive Location: Online
- 2020 / 19 BE/BTech / BCA/MCA (CS/IT/ECE/EE related branches) / MSc (Mathematics)
- Other degree holders should show high proficiency in coding
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record with a minimum of 8.8 GPA / 88% in 10th or 12th Std.
The ideal Product Development Software Engineer in Customised Technologies will be a hard-working, intelligent and creative person ready to take up new challenges, eager to learn, imbibe knowledge and challenge the frontiers of Technology. Being a product company, the job involves focus, patience, perseverance, R&D and innovative thinking for developing cutting edge software products.
- The candidates should have a high degree of integrity, discipline, commitment to the job.
- No addictive habits like smoking, drinking, pan chewing, drugs, soft drinks etc., more than 5 cups of coffee, tea etc. per day.
- Have good mental stamina and be willing to work 6 days a week.
- Only candidates very interested and who will enjoy doing R&D, original software and innovative product development need apply.
- The candidates should be open-minded, and ready to work with people of various backgrounds working in diverse engineering disciplines and must work with good camaraderie with colleagues in the company.
- Main areas of work – On Microsoft *.Net, WPF, C#, C++, OpenGL Platforms:
- Since Software development goes hand in hand with interactive Mechanical, Electronic, Embedded systems, physical presence in the factory is essential. (Work from home is not possible)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have done many practical projects in the above or related areas.
- Only candidates who can join in premise need to apply.
- There is a training period of 2 weeks to 6 months
- Training remuneration – Rs.20K/month
Apply Before the link Expires for Customised Technologies Off Campus Drive