About the company:India’s market leader in Precision Vision Measuring Systems, doing cutting edge work with integrated hardware / software metrology systems.
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd.is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in Precision Mechanics, Electronics, Embedded systems, Optics, Application software, Automation, Bio-technology etc. enables us to bring new products from concept to market.
Over a span of two decades, we have developed more than 200 products targeting diverse engineering fields. The current flagship product – Rapid-I, Vision Measuring System is the undisputed leader in the Indian market. With more than 685 installations across the country and overseas, we are the undisputed leader in this market in India today. Our success with Rapid-I was recognised by DSIR ( Dept of Scientific & Industrial Research ), Government of India. We received the TDB-DSIR National Award in 2010.
Company Name: Software Engineer
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd
Official Website: www.customisedtechnologies.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2019 to 2020)
Last Date To Apply: Sunday, 08 Nov, 2020
Drive Date: Tuesday, 10th Nov, 2020
Drive Location: Online
An ideal Software engineer in Customised Technologies will be a hard-working, intelligent and creative person ready to take up new challenges, eager to learn and imbibe knowledge.
Being a product company, the job involves focus, patience, perseverance, R&D and innovative thinking for developing cutting edge products.
- The candidates should have a high degree of integrity, discipline, commitment to the job.
- No addictive habits like smoking, drinking, pan chewing, drugs etc.
- Have good mental stamina and be willing to work 6 days a week.
- Only candidates seriously interested and who enjoy doing R&D, original software and innovative product development need apply.
- The candidates should be open-minded, and ready to work with people of various backgrounds working in diverse engineering disciplines and must work with good camaraderie with colleagues in the company.
As a software engineer you will be involved in :
a.GUI design and development
c.Desktop App on Windows platform
d.3D Graphics development
f.Object Oriented Programming
- Preference will be given to Candidates who have done many practical projects in the above or related areas
- Since Software development goes hand in hand with interactive Mechanical, Electronic, Embedded systems, physical presence in the factory essential. (Work from home is not possible)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here