About Cuemath: Cuemath is India’s #1 online math learning and coding program or KG-10th grade students across all school boards, spread over 10+ countries (UK, USA, UAE, Singapore, Canada, Thailand, Indonesia, Egypt, Nigeria, India, Nepal, Bangladesh and more).
Job Profile: Math Simulations Developer
Company Name: Cuemath
Remote Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description: Cuemath is looking for a smart, self-motivated, creative Simulations Developer to join the team that works on Content Optimisation from an SEO perspective. You’ll create many simulations with highly interactive and futuristic graphics for our website pages. If you are interested in making a huge difference to Cuemath’s traffic, read on.
What you’re good at…
- HTML, Java, CSS,
- Geogebra software knowledge preferred
- Developing interactive simulations for mobile web
- Comfortable with KG to 10th grade Math
- Coming up with new ideas, leading brainstorms, and staying organized
- Taking hands-on and creative approaches with the aesthetics of the simulations
- Staying current on emerging simulations trends
What we’re looking for…
- Immediate joiners
- Math passion
- Motivation, dedication, strong work ethic and curiosity
- Someone who loves learning new things, and admits when they don’t go as planned
- Good with Simulation creation applications and tools (HTML, Java, CSS, Geogebra, etc.)
Things you’ll love…
- Excellent compensation for outstanding candidates
- Opportunities to work with brilliant people who also like to have fun
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Education: Graduates from IIT/NIT with excellent academic background preferred
If you think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this position, we’d love to talk to you.
To apply for this position, send an email to [email protected] with “Simulation Designer” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in PDF), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.