Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Company Name: CSG
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Participate in full life cycle software development. Code or configure software functionality according to functional specifications that could include testing and debugging
- Supports system and solution integration testing, user acceptance testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered.
- Participates in code reviews, design reviews, or other forms of team quality procedures.
- Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management and Ticket Management as required
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with project team leaders and members.
- Test and deploy new functionality and fixes to both internal and production applications.
- Work with Client facing teams to provide technical support and help resolve application issues
- Conduct system maintenance and monitoring to ensure adherence to contracted service level agreements as well as ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Has had experience working in an Agile and Scrum Environment. Knowledge in SAFe is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to quickly establish productive relationships with other key technical and business team representative throughout CSG.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Creating variables and mapping them to data files
- The majority of the work consists of structured data files used as Driver files, with variables within the Driver files use as keys within reference files.
- Provide data file properties to match the system and assign mapping datasets
- Provide variable properties to configure data type and output format
- Use copybook and/or layout data properties to map the data
- Add new pages/messages to new documents to the new application Provides overflow pages which meet overall document needs
- Create/ Design user interacive exstream components which can be used to by business to create on demand letters.
- Design and create advanced tables / charts, outputs, business rules/functions, barcodes, placeholders.
- Provide/change complex triggering logic per requirements
- Assigns variables in such a way so shared objects and functions can be used
- Package, test and debug the application
- Able to work in unix/linux environments.
- Able to support version upgrades on existing OpenText Dialogue applications.
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX/Window OS
- Knowledge of C#, . Net, Python, or other high- level languages
- Knowledge of KSH scripting or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze problems and determine possible solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical subjects with technical and non-technical employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
- 1- 3 years working in IT industry preferred.
Apply before the link Expires for CSG Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Development Engineer.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Apply Link-Click Here