CSG Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Software Dev Engr: CSG is a multinational corporation headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. It provides Business Support Systems software and services, primarily to the telecommunications industry. CSG was founded by Neal Hansen as a division of First Data in 1982.
Job Profile: Software Dev Engr I
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job Area: Software Development
Job Id: 17390
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Participate in full life cycle software development. Code or configure software functionality according to functional specifications that could include testing and debugging
- Supports system and solution integration testing, user acceptance testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered.
- Participates in code reviews, design reviews, or other forms of team quality procedures.
- Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management and Ticket Management as required
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with project team leaders and members.
- Test and deploy new functionality and fixes to both internal and production applications.
- Work with Client facing teams to provide technical support and help resolve application issues
- Conduct system maintenance and monitoring to ensure adherence to contracted service level agreements as well as ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Has had experience working in an Agile and Scrum Environment. Knowledge in SAFe is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to quickly establish productive relationships with other key technical and business team representative throughout CSG.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages (C# VB.Net)
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide application maintenance support.
- Write Functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN and VSS
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX/Window OS
- Knowledge of C#, . Net, Python, or other high- level languages
- Knowledge of KSH scripting or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze problems and determine possible solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical subjects with technical and non-technical employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
- 1- 3 years working in IT industry preferred
Apply Before the link Expires for CSG Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Software Dev Engr.
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons