CSG Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: CSG is a multinational corporation headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. It provides business support systems software and services, primarily to the telecommunications industry. CSG was founded by Neal Hansen as a division of First Data in 1982.
Company Name: CSG
Job Profile: System Administrator I
Job Department: Information Technology
Job Id: 20810
The Digital Workplace Applications Systems Administrator I role is responsible for performing maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms. Provides administration and technical support of the internal collaboration tools utilized by the company. Assist in identifying issues and root causes using problem analysis and then implementing temporary or permanent fixes to restore service within the agreed-upon operational level agreements. Keeps informed of emerging technologies and continues to grow technical skills in the Digital Workplace Applications space. Engages other support teams as needed to assist in resolutions to issues, requests, and training.
Administers the systems associated with product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Performs maintenance, installations, and upgrades.
- Administration and technical support of internal collaboration tools
- Assist in identifying issues and root causes
- Manage permissions and access to applications
- Produces system support and user documentation for applications supported by the Digital Workplace Applications team.
- Keeps informed of emerging technologies and continues to grow technical skills in the Digital Workplace Applications space.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
The incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include:
- Building and maintaining constructive working relationships
- Implementing proactive and concise communications
- Acting as a resource to colleagues
- Engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG’s core competencies and values
- The employee may perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent education/experience.
- 0 to 2 + years related experience
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications administration, Windows 10, Skype, VOIP, Remedy, JIRA, network printers, SCCM, Bomgar, Jamf, Intune, Microsoft Configuration Manager, email administration, SharePoint, Active Directory, Azure AD, Mobile Device Management, relative security industry standards
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Awareness of various systems architecture, operating systems, databases, and platform components.
- Excellent problem analysis skills.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and use professional concepts
- Ability to communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical users
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess a self-starter attitude
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in a business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay current with emerging trends and technologies in the systems administration field.
Apply before the link Expires for CSG Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for CSG Off Campus Drive