CSG Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: For more than 35 years, CSG has simplified the complexity of business, delivering innovative customer engagement solutions that help companies acquire, monetize, engage and retain customers. Operating across more than 120 countries worldwide, CSG manages billions of critical customer interactions annually, and its award-winning suite of software and services allow companies across dozens of industries to tackle their biggest business challenges and thrive in an ever-changing marketplace. CSG is the trusted partner for driving digital innovation for hundreds of leading global brands, including AT&T, Charter Communications, Comcast, DISH, Eastlink, Formula One, Bharti Airtel, MTN and Telstra.
Job Profile: Software Development Engr, Grad
Company Name: CSG
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
About the opportunity:
Ascendon R&D is excited to announce that we are expanding our specialist R&D teams in Bangalore. These teams are responsible for delivering new features for CSG’s flagship billing product Singleview. An exciting opportunity currently exists for a Software Development Engineer, Graduate with sound Computer Science background to join our growing R&D team.
About the role:
As a Software Development Engineer, Graduate in Ascendon R&D, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team developing high-quality, highly scalable cloud-based solutions for Ascendon platform. You will work collaboratively with other CSG delivery teams in Bangalore, and Brisbane. You will leverage industry best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, test automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment. As a successful candidate, you will meet the following criteria:
- Final year student with bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related field from a reputed institute.
- Be effective at communicating and collaborating within your team, ensuring understanding of both verbal and written material in English language.
- Have sound understanding of Computer Science fundamentals on Operating Systems, Data Structures, Relational databases and Networking.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience gathering and analysing information for the development of effective solutions to problems or situations.
- Proactive, independent worker who is highly organised and interested in the difference they can make though their individual contribution.
- This is an opportunity to be part of a professional, collaborative team creating an exciting future for CSG. If you like the sound of that, we’d like to hear from you.
Apply before the link Expires For CSG Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.