CSG Hiring For Software Development Engineer I Position: For more than 35 years, CSG has simplified the complexity of business, delivering innovative customer engagement solutions that help companies acquire, monetize, engage and retain customers. Operating across more than 120 countries worldwide, CSG manages billions of critical customer interactions annually, and its award-winning suite of software and services allow companies across dozens of industries to tackle their biggest business challenges and thrive in an ever-changing marketplace. CSG is the trusted partner for driving digital innovation for hundreds of leading global brands, including AT&T, Charter Communications, Comcast, DISH, Eastlink, Formula One, Bharti Airtel, MTN and Telstra.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Job Category: Software Development
Job Id: 18328
Exp Needed: 1-3 Yrs
Job Description Summary
.Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Converts requirements into highly-visible applications by applying experience in application design and development. In addition, works alongside scrum master and product owner in an agile-based team environment to design and development all layers of the solution.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Participate in full life cycle software development. Code or configure software functionality according to functional specifications that could include testing and debugging
- Supports system and solution integration testing, user acceptance testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered.
- Participates in code reviews, design reviews, or other forms of team quality procedures.
- Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management and Ticket Management as required
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with project team leaders and members.
- Test and deploy new functionality and fixes to both internal and production applications.
- Work with Client facing teams to provide technical support and help resolve application issues
- Conduct system maintenance and monitoring to ensure adherence to contracted service level agreements as well as ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Has had experience working in an Agile and Scrum Environment. Knowledge in SAFe is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to quickly establish productive relationships with other key technical and business team representative throughout CSG.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages (C# VB.Net)
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide application maintenance support.
- Write Functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN and VSS
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX/Window OS
- Knowledge of C#, . Net, Python, or other high- level languages
- Knowledge of KSH scripting or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze problems and determine possible solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical subjects with technical and non-technical employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
- 1- 3 years working in IT industry preferred
Apply Before the link Expires.