CSC Off Campus | CSC Recruitment | CSC Application Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs |CSC Jobs | CSC Freshers Jobs | CSC Freshers Off Campus | 2015 Batch | 2016 Batch | March 2017
About the Company: CSC India Pvt. Ltd., www.csc.com. Founded in 1959, CSC is a leading global IT Services company. CSC provides innovative solutions for customers around the world by applying leading technologies and CSC’s own advanced capabilities. These include systems design, integration, IT, applications software development, web application hosting management and technology consulting and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). With more than 90000 employees worldwide, CSC’s revenue exceeds $ 15.0 billion.
The mission of CSC is to be a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services.
Official Website: www.csc.com
Job Profile: Application Engineer
Degree Needed: B.Sc/ BCA, B.E/ B.Tech – Computer science
Exp Needed: 0 – 3 years
CTC: Best In Industry
Work Location: Hyderabad
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of applications engineering, field support or technical sales experience
- Experience working with overall department/account business objectives and goals
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators
- Experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++, etc
About the Job:
- Identifies customer purchasing requirements and provides technical specifications and related documentation to assist the business development staff in the sale of products and systems.
- Assists in creating demonstration software and systems to showcase products and systems.
- Responds to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications, pre-sale and post-sale. Refers as necessary to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in testing user configurations for system compatibility. Provides support in the resolution of system malfunction and/or refers as appropriate.
- Monitors and records system installation/maintenance progress to document progress and matters of significance.
- Interacts with engineering groups to assist in basic design changes to equipment.
- Assists in tracking the progress of the projects with accountability to the customer, project manager and management to ensure an on-time and smooth product launch for the customer.
Apply Link: Click Here