CSC India Off Campus |CSC India Recruitment |CSC India Application Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | CSC India Jobs | Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |May 2017
About the Company: CSC India Pvt. Ltd., www.csc.com. Founded in 1959, CSC is a leading global IT Services company. CSC provides innovative solutions for customers around the world by applying leading technologies and CSC’s own advanced capabilities. These include systems design, integration, IT, applications software development, web application hosting management and technology consulting and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). With more than 90000 employees worldwide, CSC’s revenue exceeds $ 15.0 billion.
The mission of CSC is to be a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services.
Official Website: www.csc.com
Job Profile: Application Engineer
Degree Needed: B.Sc/ BCA, B.E/ B.Tech – Computer science
Exp Needed: 0 – 3 years
CTC: Best In Industry
Work Location: Hyderabad
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of applications engineering, field support or technical sales experience
- Experience working with overall department/account business objectives and goals
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators
- Experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++, etc
About the Job:
- Identifies customer purchasing requirements and provides technical specifications and related documentation to assist the business development staff in the sale of products and systems.
- Assists in creating demonstration software and systems to showcase products and systems.
- Responds to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications, pre-sale and post-sale. Refers as necessary to appropriate personnel.
- Assists in testing user configurations for system compatibility. Provides support in the resolution of system malfunction and/or refers as appropriate.
- Monitors and records system installation/maintenance progress to document progress and matters of significance.
- Interacts with engineering groups to assist in basic design changes to equipment.
- Assists in tracking the progress of the projects with accountability to the customer, project manager and management to ensure an on-time and smooth product launch for the customer.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons