CrowdStrike Hiring Details:
About CrowdStrike: At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
- CrowdStrike’s Data Science team is expanding — we are at the exciting intersection of Machine Learning, Big Data, and Security and are looking to add a senior software engineer with significant Rust experience to our growing team.
- You’ll have the opportunity to implement our technologies as libraries and software development kits for internal/external customers and to jointly work with Machine Learning experts on creating predictive models on a diverse and multidisciplinary team.
- You’ll have the chance to broaden your horizons by working jointly with a team of Big Data, Machine Learning, and Security domain experts on hard and impactful problems.
- Design, implement, test, optimize and maintain features for internal/external customers in the form of robust libraries and software development kits
- Create value by providing robust and consistent cross-platform and cross-language implementations via FFI bindings to Rust crates
- Document design of complex software systems and conduct thorough and constructively critical software reviews
- Expose simple APIs to bundle a variety of robust services
- An independent self-starter who likes to take ownership and independently seeks out new challenges
- Always ready to learn and step outside of your comfort zone to blaze the trail for new technology
- Proficient in Rust and interest in Python (bonus points for experience in C or C++)
- Comfortable with Linux
- Ready to dive into existing Rust codebases
- Familiar with different levels of software testing and know your way around Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems
- Knowledge of appropriate algorithms to solve complex technical problems
- Familiar with development of multithreaded software
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies and git version control software
- Interested in Machine Learning.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats.
Apply Before the link Expires for CrowdStrike Hiring
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for CrowdStrike Hiring