Company Name: Credit Suisse
Job Profile: Full Stack Developer
Work Location: Pune
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
The APAC Technology and Change organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division. The organization includes APAC Private Banking (PB) IT and Global Markets (GM) IT. Our team provides digital capabilities and technology solutions for the APAC Private Banking business, delivering front to back aligned, high quality IT solutions and services to support the growth and profitability of the Bank, ensure regulatory compliance, drive efficiency and further reduce complexity and cost. Our Digital Private Bank was launched in Asia in 2015 and has won numerous accolades. We have been awarded the “Best Private Bank – Digital Experience” for the second consecutive year by Asian Private Banker applauding us for being “a true fintech pioneer in the private banking space” and for our attention to client experience and the platform’s advanced functionalities.
- Contribute to the designing, development, testing, implementing and supporting of high quality systems used in APAC Private banking
- Collaboratively work with the Product Owners closely to deliver solutions
- Continuously learn, adapt and improve engineering practices such as Test Driven development, Clean Coding techniques, Design Principles to deliver high quality software
- Provide benefits to the business and IT, accommodate future change and encourage growth in a constantly changing business environment; facilitate Credit Suisse’s ability to innovate in the financial markets
Technology Stack you’ll be working with
- Java 8 / 11
- Micro Services using the latest Java frameworks like Micronaut, Quarkus
- Devops Practices (CI/CD, Code quality, Git, Cloud Migration)
- Test Driven Development and established engineering practices
- Kafka, Elastic Search, Oracle, MongoDB
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Outstanding theoretical knowledge in Object Oriented Design and Principles
- Problem-solving capability
- Highly analytical, pro-active and detail oriented.
- Ability to learn New Technologies
- Can work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
Apply Before the link Expires for Credit Suisse Off Campus Hiring Freshers.