About Company: Credit Suisse Group AG is a global investment bank and financial services firm founded and based in Switzerland.
Company Name: Credit Suisse
Job Profile: IT Business Analyst
Experience Required: 0-1 years
Job ID: ENO #175692
Work Location: Pune
As part of the role, your responsibilities include:
- Gathering business requirements for various web applications and data reporting on client revenue.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements, produce data dictionaries and help guides for applications.
- Seek to identify and document project related issues, assumptions, constraints, dependencies, risks and decisions.
- Conduct requirement review sessions with project teams.
- Conduct and document gap analysis when dealing with technology solutions.
- Coordinate with Business users and bridge gap between business and IT
- Work with QA Team on Test Plans and assist in QA testing process.
You are expected to possess the below:
- Graduation Degree in Technology or any other relevant field required
- MBA in Finance is required
- A Fresher or up to 1 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written comprehension and communication skills.
- Understanding of software development process, web technology, and database concepts.
- Detail oriented with the ability to build, document and/or follow process flows and requirements.
- Good work ethic, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Knowledge / Experience in SQL, Excel, Agile methodology, data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) as well as Visio, Power Point, Confluence and other documentation tools
- Proficient in Jira or related Project tracking tools
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work