TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Credit Suisse Freshers Recruitment For C++ Developer
About Company: Credit Suisse Group AG is a global investment bank and financial services firm founded and based in Switzerland.
Company Name: Credit Suisse
Job Profile: C++ Developer
Experience Required: 0-1 years
Job ID: ENO #202212
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Your field of responsibility
As part of the role your responsibilities include:
- Understand business use of Time series data and develop new solutions to make the product use more attractive for business users
- On-boarding market and transaction data, data normalization, data analysis and build analytics over the data as per user requirement
- Providing level 3 help to the support team when complex production issues require development input
- Contribute in market data and transaction data pre and post trade analytics
- Build data quality issue detection, data reconciliation, data monitoring framework.
Your future colleagues
This role will be a part of any of the various Technology Groups we have within the bank. They are responsible for developing, maintaining and strategically transforming the application portfolio in close collaboration with our business sponsors. The varied Technology landscape spans in C#, .Net, Java, Angular 7, Spring Boot Microservices, Big Data and Mainframes related technologies. All of the teams follow Agile and DevOps methodology to efficiently manage the development and delivery of technology solutions. The Technology groups support the vision by providing digital capabilities, delivering high quality IT solutions and services to support the growth and profitability of the Bank.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Engineering or any other relevant technology field
- A Fresher or up to 1 year of overall working experience
- Proficient in any time series DBs or relational DBs
- Familiar or Hands on experience in Python programming, Shell/Perl scripting along with C++ and object oriented concepts
- Outstanding analytical problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Possess effective communication skills
- Good to have Understanding of market data and markets globally
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Apply Before the link Expires for Credit Suisse Freshers Recruitment For C++ Developer.