CRED Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details:
what is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
Job Profile: user research associate
Work Location: BENGALURU, KARNATAKA
Degree Required: Any Degree
Experience Required: Freshers
here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join as a part of the operations team:
what will you do?
- connect with our members and collect feedback for the problem statements related to our existing and new products
- partner with various teams to outline research plans, consolidate findings, and present impactful insights
- efficiently manage multiple research projects and gather high quality insights within the allotted timeline
you should apply if you:
- are a fresher
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- are willing to make high number of outbound calls everyday
- are self-motivated
- have good knowledge of MS Office applications
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here