All that you need to know about CRAZE-A-THON: Ather Hiring Challenge
Bring Yourself to CRAZE-A-THON: Ather Hiring Challenge!
We are Ather Energy, building fast and intelligent electric scooters in India. Ather was founded in 2013 by IIT Madras alumni, Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain. Supported and propelled by the founders of Flipkart, Tiger Global, and Hero MotoCorp, Ather has launched India’s first truly intelligent electric scooters, the Ather 450 product line, powered by a comprehensive public charging network, the Ather Grid. We have arrived and set up Ather Space in 29 cities, and are constantly expanding our footprint across the country.
We’ve reinvented under-the-hood intelligence. Join us for our next moonshot.
- 2022 Graduates with B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree in any discipline of engineering
- 2021 Graduates with B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree in CSE, IT, circuit branches (EEE, ECE, etc.) only
- Minimum 75% in B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree
- CRAZE-A-THON: Ather Hiring Challenge is open to engineering students pursuing their final year in B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (graduating year – 2022) across branches and 2021 pass outs with B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree in CSE, IT, circuit branches (EEE, ECE, etc.) only.
- The participating candidate should have a minimum of 75% in B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual.
MCQ Round –
- Eligible participants, after registering for the challenge, will undergo an online MCQ round. This will include sections of logical reasoning, aptitude, and coding. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- The test duration will be 60 minutes.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
- You can take the test within 4 hours of opening the quiz window.
Coding Assessment –
- Shortlisted participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, etc.
Application-Based Problem Statements –
Shortlisted participants from the coding round will be given 3 problem statements. They can pick up any one problem out of their interest and follow the instructions to write the code. The submissions should be genuine, any plagiarism of codes will be noticed, and those entries will not be entertained.
Rules for Submission:
- Participants have to pick any one problem statement and submit its solution to us
- Any assumptions made in the problem should be shared with us in the file
- Naming Convention – FULL NAME_NAME OF PROBLEM STATEMENT ATTEMPTED
The shortlisted students from the final round will get the opportunity to showcase their technical skills, teamwork abilities and their passions. In their interviews, they will get to have in-depth conversations on their projects and fundamentals, with panelists from our Functional and People Operations teams. This will also be a great chance for the students to ask questions and gain clarity about all things Ather.
Rewards: A full-time opportunity to do deep work and be a part of the Software & Intelligence Team at Ather Energy with a package of INR 6-12 LPA. CLICK HERE to view the detailed Job Description.