Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About COWI INDIA: COWI India has approximately 700 staff working within India and are currently involved in a variety of multidisciplinary projects around the Globe, including Scandinavia, UK, Germany, Middle East, SE Asia, Africa, North America and India.
COWI India is involved in the engineering and design of tunnels, bridges, marine structures, buildings and other areas ranging from preliminary studies to design and rehabilitation. We combine global presence with local knowledge to solve prestigious infrastructure projects, such as:
- Detailed design of 16km of the Mumbai Trans Harbour Link, set to be longest bridge over water in India.
- 3D-modelling of the World’s longest suspension bridge (Çanakkale, Turkey, main span of 2,023m).
- Detailed design of bridges, tunnels and underground structures forming part of the mega-scale KAAR-project in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. This includes pre-stressed, post-tensioned, 8+ span continuous flyovers.
- Detailed design of new 18 km highway E18 between Rugtvedt and Dørdal in Norway. The project comprises multiple four-lane continuous pre-stressed concrete bridges ranging from three to seven spans.
- Detailed design and 3D modelling of 3 km elevated railway line in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania.
- 3D-modelling of 20+ bridge structures forming part of a major infrastructure project in the UK.
- The design of a 7.9 km-long section of sewer tunnel, with a 6 m internal diameter, as well as shafts, hydraulic structures and other facilities associated with the sewage conveyance system in Singapore.
JOB LOCATION: Gurugram
TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
The training program will run over a 6 month period and upon completion the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex BIM modelling tasks on large scale international infrastructure projects.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TRAINING
- 3D modelling of concrete structures and rebar detailing in Tekla.
- Fundamentals of concrete structures, including bridges, tunnels and underground infrastructure.
- Preparation of high quality BIM models and extraction of 2D-drawings from the BIM-model.
- Production of bar-bending schedules.
- Quality assurance of produced models and drawings.
DURATION OF TRAINING:
PHASE 1 – THEORETICAL TRAINING SESSIONS (3 MONTHS): The selected candidates will go through an internship for 3 months covering theoretical concepts of BIM using Tekla. During this phase, students will be paid stipend to cover basic costs.
Upon completion of Phase 1, an individual evaluation of the performance and ability to learn 3D modelling will be conducted and successful students will be offered a full time employment contract with a competitive salary package including a performance related bonus scheme before entering in Phase 2.
PHASE 2 – PRACTICAL ON THE JOB TRAINING (3 months): In this phase, on the job training will take place and the students will be working on our bridge and underground structures design projects together with our experienced engineers and BIM modellers.
After successful completion of phase 2 you will be a member of our international BIM (Tekla) modelling work force. The training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state-of-the-art software and hardware. Students completing the training programme will be offered BIM training diplomas.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION NEEDED
- You must have done a Bachelors in Civil Engineering.
- You must have attended and completed courses related to bridge and/or concrete design.
- You must have hands-on experience with CAD software, preferably modelling in 3D.
- You have basic understanding of international design standards and codes.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time.
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set.
- You are a team player, but can also work independently.
- You thrive in an international environment.
COWI AS A WORKPLACE
As an internationally respected engineering consultancy firm, COWI differentiates itself in the market by its uncompromising focus on quality. This is achieved by our high-performance culture and by hiring the brightest and most motivated minds on the planet.
We boast a good social environment, which is development-oriented and which considers sparring, knowledge sharing and teamwork to be the key elements.
Does this opportunity Appeal to you?
Please apply at the latest by 01st June 2018. We look forward to receiving you application!
Apply Link-Click Here