Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
We combine global presence with local knowledge to solve prestigious Building projects, such as:
- Design and 3D/4D modelling of project “POSTEN” which includes 200,000m2 offices, hotel apartments and residential towers in central Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The extension of Copenhagen Airport with a new 80,000m2 Terminal building.
- Health care projects in Denmark and Norway like the 200.000 m² Stavanger Hospital and many more
We are recognized as a centre of excellence for quality, innovation and client’s first choice. Our philosophy of getting it ‘right first time’ in tandem with producing alternative designs to ensure safe, economic and sustainable solutions has firmly established COWI as a leader in its field.
Job Profile: Engineering Trainee
JOB LOCATION: Chennai
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS
The training program will run over a 10 months period and upon completion the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex structural design & modelling tasks on large scale international Buildings projects. They will also develop competencies in the use of commonly used design software’s for such structures. During theirs training, students would also have the opportunity to work on live projects and gets some hands-on experience.
TRAININGS WILL COVER THE TOPICS SUCH AS:
- International design standards like EuroCode, American & Indian codes etc
- Design software packages and tools including training in Robot, FEM Design, ETABS and SAFE
- Different Material usage and design methods including concrete, steel, timber & precast
- Structural systems & different analysis technics
- Design and analysis of structures under Static & dynamic loading e.g. Gravity, seismic, wind & impact loads etc
- BIM modelling,
- Quality Management of structural design and drawings
DURATION OF TRAINING:
PHASE 1- THEORETICAL TRAINING SESSIONS (4 MONTHS):
The selected candidates will go through an internship for 4 months covering theoretical concepts of structural designs. During this phase, students will be paid stipend to cover basic costs.
Upon completion of Phase 1, an individual evaluation of the performance and ability to learn structural design & modelling will be conducted and successful students will be offered a full-time employment contract with competitive salary package before entering in Phase 2. Students completing Phase 1, the training program will be offered Engineering training certificates.
PHASE 2- PRACTICAL ON THE JOB TRAINING (6 MONTHS):
In this phase, on the job training will take place and the students will be working on our building design projects together with our experienced engineers and BIM modellers.
After successful completion of phase 2, you will be a member of our international engineering team. The training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state of the art software and hardware.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION NEEDED:
- You have a Master’s degree (M.E/M.Tech.) in Structural Engineering (pass out year 2020/21)
- You must have attended and completed university courses related to Structural design (Buildings)
- You have gained knowledge of design software during studies
- Your understanding of international standards and codes will be an advantage
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED:
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- Team orientation including ability to interact and coordinate
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player including ability to interact and coordinate with different departments
- You thrive in an international environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application by 25th April 2021.
Apply link- Click Here