Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Cowi India Off Campus Drive Details:
We combine global presence with local knowledge to solve prestigious Building projects, such as:
- Design and 3D/4D modelling of project “POSTEN” which includes 200,000 m² offices, hotel apartments and residential towers in central Copenhagen, Denmark
- FFV Power Plant. Green and flexible energy production with 50 MW see water heat pump and 60 MW wood chip furnace in Esbjerg, Denmark.
- The extension of Copenhagen Airport with a new 80,000 m² terminal building
- Health care projects in Denmark and Norway like the 200.000 m² Stavanger Hospital and others
Company Name: Cowi India
Job Profile: BIM Trainee
JOB LOCATION: Chennai
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical
Batch Eligible: 2020/ 2021 pass out
TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS:
The training program will run over a 3+6 months period and upon completion the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex 3D/4D/5D modelling tasks on large scale international building projects.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TRAINING
- Danish and Norwegian design standards and guidelines
- International design standards like Eurocode, BS etc
- BIM software packages and tools including training in Autodesk Revit 2021, Autodesk Navisworks 2020, Solibri, BIM360, Glasshouse and MagiCAD for REVIT MEP Services.
- Dynamo and other plug-ins
- Quantity take-off and clash detection reports
- Quality Management of models and drawings
DURATION OF TRAINING:
PHASE 1 – THEORETICAL TRAINING SESSIONS (3 MONTHS): The selected candidates will go through an internship for 3 months covering theoretical concepts of BIM. During this phase, students will be paid stipend to cover basic costs.
Upon completion of Phase 1, an individual evaluation of the performance and ability to learn 3D modelling will be conducted and successful students will be offered a full-time employment contract with competitive salary package before entering in Phase 2.
PHASE 2 – PRACTICAL ON THE JOB TRAINING (6 MONTHS): In this phase, on the job training will take place and the students will be working on our ongoing building design projects together with our experienced engineers and BIM modellers.
After successful completion of phase 2 your employment will be confirmed, and you will be a member of our international BIM modelling work force. Phase 1 and Phase 2 training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state of the art software and hardware. Students successfully completing phase 1 of the training program will be offered BIM training certificate.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Must have B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Must have attended and completed courses related to Building design (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing
- Must have gained knowledge of building design software during studies
- Basic understanding of international building standards and codes is an advantage
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player but can also work independently
- You thrive in an international environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your CV and application by 6th June 2021.