COWI Freshers Recruitment 2019: COWI India has more than 600 dedicated staff working within India and are currently involved in a variety of multidisciplinary projects around the Globe. The marine Department in COWI India is currently working on design of the “Mumbai Trans Harbour Link” in Mumbai India, “BAPCO Modernisation Project” in Bahrain, “San Pedro Bulk Terminal” in Ivory Coast and “Jafrabad LNG Port Breakwater” in Gujarat.
Job Profile: Engineering- Trainee (Marine)
JOB LOCATION: Chennai
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: ME /M.Tech in Structural Engineering/ Ocean Engineering/Marine Structures
TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS for COWI Freshers Recruitment 2019
The training program will run over a 10 months period and upon completion the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex structural design & modelling tasks on large scale international Buildings & Marine projects. They will also develop competencies in the use of commonly used design software’s for such structures. During theirs training, students would also have the opportunity to work on live projects and gets some hands-on experience.
TRAININGS WILL COVER THE TOPICS SUCH AS:
- International design standards like EuroCode, American & Indian codes etc.
- Design software packages and tools including training in Robot, SAP, ETABS, SAFE and STAAD pro
- Different Material usage and design methods including concrete, steel & precast
- Quality Management of structural design and drawings
DURATION OF TRAINING for COWI Freshers Recruitment 2019:
PHASE 1- THEORETICAL TRAINING SESSIONS (4 MONTHS):
- The selected candidates will go through an internship for 4 months covering theoretical concepts of structural designs. During this phase, students will be paid stipend to cover basic costs.
- Upon completion of Phase 1, an individual evaluation of the performance and ability to learn structural design & modelling will be conducted and successful students will be offered a full-time employment contract with competitive salary package including a performance related bonus scheme before entering in Phase 2. Students completing Phase 1 the training program will be offered Engineering training certificates.
PHASE 2- PRACTICAL ON THE JOB TRAININ (6 MONTHS):
- In this phase, on the job training will take place and the students will be working on our building design projects together with our experienced engineers and BIM modellers.
- After successful completion of phase 2 you will be a member of our international engineering work force.
- The training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state of the art software and hardware.
Professional Qualifications needed for COWI Freshers Recruitment 2019:
- You have a Master’s degree (M.E/M.Tech.) in Structural Engineering / Ocean Engineering/Marine Engineering (pass out year 2018/19)
- You have attended and completed university courses related to Structural design with specialisation in Port, harbour, marine & Offshore Structures
- You have good command over written & spoken English.
- You have gained knowledge of design software during studies
- Your understanding of international standards and codes will be an advantage
Personal Competencies needed for COWI Freshers Recruitment 2019
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- Team orientation including ability to interact and coordinate
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player including ability to interact and coordinate with different departments
- You thrive in an international environment
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates