Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Covance Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: As the drug development business of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (Labcorp) and the world’s most comprehensive drug development #CRO service company, we have helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today.
Because of our broad experience and specialized expertise, we’re in a unique position to supply insights that go above and beyond testing. Together with our clients, we create solutions that transform potential into reality.
Company Name: Covance
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Associate Programmer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
- Read, understand and program EDC objects/SAS programming as per the specification documents which meets client requirements and projects.
- Work on EDC edit checks, DB design, custom functions, SAS checks, listings as required with guidance from senior staff.
- Complete assigned work utilizing Medidata RAVE or Oracle InForm or SAS or other proprietary software according to Covance SOPs, Work Instructions ,and project specific guidelines in accordance with Good Clinical Practices
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates.
- Maintain and program study databases for assigned projects and SAS programming as assigned by managers.
- Perform all work with knowledge of regulations pertaining to computerized systems to projects to ensure compliance.
- Ensure quality of personal work
- Interact with project team members in related discipline e. g. Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations and Data Management.
- Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and contributing to good team spirit in a professional environment
- Continuously learn and improve communication and technical skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Develop good problem solving skills and a willingness to learn and seek advice from senior Programming staff
- Acquire knowledge of other aspects of the work of a Associate Programmer under the supervision of the senior Programming staff
- Carry out all activities according to Covance SOPs working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior Programming staff
- BCA/MCA/BSc Computer Sciencce/MSc Computer science
- Basic knowledge of Drug Development process and Clinical Data Management System Programming.
- C# .Net programming knowledge is preferred
- 0-6months of relavant experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Covance Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Covance Hiring Freshers