Covance Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: As the drug development business of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (Labcorp) and the world’s most comprehensive drug development #CRO service company, we have helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today.
Job Profile: Recruitment Coordinator (6 months contract)
Company Name: Covance
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- You are a Recruitment Administrator, Scheduler, or Events Coordinator in Bangalore with a passion for driving a best-in-class Candidate Experience.
- You have built a toolset of skills from customer service and calendar management, to event coordination and problem-solving.
- You are ready to learn and grow your career in Talent Acquisition.
- You want to do the best work of your life, and you want it to matter.
- 6 months – 1 year of experience providing administrative support for high-volume talent acquisition
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and affinity for process refinement
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business stakeholders
- Strong calendar, scheduling, and finance support skills
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in English
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems; experience with iCIMS a plus
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook (intermediate), Word (basic), Excel (intermediate), PowerPoint (intermediate) and PeopleSoft (basic).
Apply Before the link Expires for Covance Freshers Recruitment.