Coupa Software Hiring Freshers: Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money.
Job Profile: Consultant- Invoice Smash
Degree Needed: B. Com
Exp Needed: Freshers can apply
Work Location: PUNE, INDIA
Job Profile for Coupa Software Hiring Freshers: As a Consultant Invoice Smash you would be responsible to create the quality templates which would be used universally across all the servers and customers having similar suppliers. A fast learner who would be a good mentor to transfer the knowledge and skills with the new team members. Assists the Leads to identify the issues observed in the tool and share it with the engineering team via Jira cases.
Job Responsibilities for Coupa Software Hiring Freshers:
• Proactively maps the files with a goal to reduce the backlog and address the invoices in the queue ASAP.
• Helps the leads to identify issues observed in the
Job Requirements for Coupa Software Hiring Freshers:
Hard Skills :
- B.com Freshers can apply for this role.
- Bachelor’s in Commerce or equivalent degree.
- Good knowledge of computers with hands-on experience in using the mouse, keyboard, and browsers.
- Google Mail – Proficient user
- English Language – Fluent
Soft Skills :
- Strong written and spoken business English competency.
- Logical thinking: good at solving logic puzzles.
- Good pattern recognition skills, particularly label and data recognition of text in invoices.
- Diligent and committed to produce high quality of work.
- Fast learner with attitude of self-learning.
Nice to have:
- Software training experience.
- Basic understanding of SQL queries.
- Sound knowledge of Invoicing.
- Familiarity and experience with Accounts Payable processes and documents.
- Competency in European languages other than English would be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Coupa Software Hiring Freshers.