Coupa Software Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management.
Company: Coupa Software
Position: Associate-Business Value Data Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support sales engagements with the data-driven discovery by performing analysis on spend data provided by customers and delivering meaningful insights for how customers can realize measurable business value with Coupa.
- Support Value Preview activities for Coupa’s AI Classification solution by structuring data sets and classifying categories for spend data provided by prospects
- Perform savings opportunity analysis for prospects during sales engagements for the Coupa Advantage program
- Estimate which of our prospects’ suppliers are already transacting through the Coupa platform and/or through the MasterCard Network by performing supplier match analysis during sales engagements
- Support Coupa Pay business cases with data-driven discovery analysis
- Support customer success management engagements by performing analysis on customers’ spend data through Coupa and outside of Coupa
- Help build and manage knowledge bases and data sets used by the Business Value Engineering Team by cleaning and classifying customer spend data
- Send data requests templates to prospects and customers and maintain deal queue tracking tool
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Basic data analysis skills such as understanding of statistics, understanding how to investigate the relationship between variables, identifying trends and correlations in data, and ability to determine the appropriate charts/graphs that provide meaningful insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to structure ideas and conversations to effectively present findings from research and analysis.
- Must demonstrate intellectual curiosity with a proactive, problem-solving mindset.
- Must demonstrate organized, structured thinking and ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload to achieve required timescales.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in finance, accounting, engineering, information management, data science, or economics.
Addition Preferred Qualifications:
- Advanced MS Excel skills with the ability to create financial models
- Experience of working with a BI tool eg. (Tableau)
- Probabilistic analysis
- Experience with working with Big Data, AI and machine learning algorithms
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here