Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
CorroHealth Off Campus Details:
About Company: Our core purpose is to help you exceed your financial health goals. Across the reimbursement cycle, our scalable solutions and clinical expertise help solve programmatic needs. Enabling our skilled domestic and global teams with leading technology allows analytics to guide our solutions and keeps us accountable to your goals. For both health systems and plans, we navigate regulatory and compliance complexities, ease physician burdens and improve financial outcomes. We consistently deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Job Profile: Trainee – Medical Coding (Fresher)
Job Department: Healthcare
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: Should be a graduate or Post Graduate in life science (Physiotherapy, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Bio-Medical, Anatomy, Bioinformatics, Endocrinology, Physiology, B.D.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S)
- We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized life science grad to join our growing team.
- Should have Good communication skills
- We Will be sponsoring International Certification ( CRC)
- Willing to work in International Time Zone
- In this position, you will play a key role in reviewing and analyzing medical coding for processing.
- You will acquire and maintain comprehensive knowledge and skills in the identification and application of medical terminology and anatomical and physiological terms for the efficient use of ICD10
Apply Before the link Expires for CorroHealth Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for CorroHealth Off Campus