Cornerstone OnDemand Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. is a cloud-based people development software provider and learning technology company. The company was publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol Nasdaq: CSOD until it was acquired by private-equity firm Clearlake Capital Group in 2021.
Company Name: Cornerstone Demand
Job Profile: Global Customer Support Intern
Job ID: req6820
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: This is a high visibility individual contributor role in Frontline (L1) team and its purpose is to provide World Class Product Support over every customer interaction (case, call and chat), contributing towards Continuous Success of Legacy Saba Global Frontline Technical Support Operations and Deliverable. The role requires working in 24×7 shifts as per the monthly roster to cover different customer time zones.
In this role you will…
- Consistently deliver positive customer experience reflected over CSAT metrics
- Continuous adherence with Cornerstone OnDemand and Support Process and Customer SLAs
- Time-bound Quality Analysis and Superior Customer Communication over Phone, Email, Chat and CRM
- Regular quality updates until resolution to prevent case staleness/aging and preventing a backlog
- Follow work on hand prioritization while dealing with cases carrying high customer impact and deliver time-bound resolution in line with customer expectations
- Where necessary, time-bound engagement of next-level support with proper triage and case documentation, keep stakeholders timely appraised and share feedback
- Active engagement with Legacy Saba Knowledge base and forums ensuring usage and contribution
- Continuous learning and knowledge enhancement around Cornerstone OnDemand portfolio and associated technology
- Consistently deliver aligning with set goals and beyond
- Seamlessly collaborate and contribute towards the inclusive success of Cornerstone OnDemand ecosystem
- Consideration of privacy and security obligations
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with less than a year of experience.
- Positive Attitude with Thinking without Box under every situation.
- Strong customer orientation with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Multitask between priorities, retaining focus on timeliness and quality end results.
- Patient, Organized, Composed and Good Listener, thoughtfully responding to any situation.
- Strong team player promoting and influencing positive team spirit towards inclusive success.
Extra Dose of Awesome if you have…
- Core Java and SQL knowledge will have an added advantage.
Apply before the link Expires for Cornerstone OnDemand Off Campus Freshers Recruitment