Cornerstone OnDemand Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) was founded with a passion for empowering people through learning and a conviction that people should be your organization’s greatest competitive advantage. Cornerstone is a global human capital management (HCM) leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
Company Name: Cornerstone OnDemand
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer – Framework Development
Work Location: Pune
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be designing and delivering solutions that scale to meet the needs of some of the largest and most innovative organizations in the world. You will work with team members to understand and exceed the expectations of users, and constantly push the technical envelope and help CSOD deliver great results. Working in an agile software development framework focused on development sprints and regular release cycles, you’ll own the complete feature story.
In this role, you will…..
- Conduct detailed analysis of defined specifications.
- Develop and document designs that meet applicable standards. Identify, analyze and resolve moderately complex software inadequacies.
- Help to automate Quality initiatives that in turn help improve Reliability, Scalability and Quality of a Software product.
- Write code, unit tests, complete programming and perform the testing and debugging of moderately complex features following detailed specifications. Design solution for moderately complex features.
- Participate in Team code review sessions.
- Assist in establishing estimates for the deliverables.
- Attend requirement and/or Design review discussions.
- Work closely with the extended teams (support/services/PM) when required.
You’ve Got What it takes…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Campus recruits and enthusiastic with “Want to Learn a lot” mindset
- Solid Java/Kotlin Or Objective C/Swift skills
- Strong Spring fundamentals
- Strong understanding of Android/iOS design patterns, Lifecycle, and fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Android/iOS libraries and eco-system
- Knowledge of Advanced Web development frameworks and platforms, Java/Java EE knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of transaction-based systems and RDBMS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work with a team mindset.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cornerstone OnDemand Off Campus Freshers Hiring.