Cornerstone OnDemand Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. is a cloud-based people development software provider and learning technology company. The company is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol Nasdaq: CSOD.
Company Name: Cornerstone
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer – Java
Job ID: req6677
Experience Required: Freshers
As a Software Engineer, you will be designing and delivering solutions that scale to meet the needs of some of the largest and most innovative organizations in the world. You will work with team members to understand and exceed the expectations of users, and constantly pushing the technical envelope and helping Saba deliver great results. Working in an agile software development framework focused on development sprints and regular release cycles, you’ll own the complete feature story.
In this role you will…
- Conduct detailed analysis of defined specification.
- Develop and document designs that meet applicable standards.
- Identify, analyze and resolve moderately complex software inadequacies.
- Write code, unit tests, complete programming and perform the testing and debugging of moderately complex features following detailed specifications.
- Design solution for moderately complex features.
- Participate in giving advice, guidance in team/individual discussions, as applicable.
- Participate in Peer and Team code review sessions.
- Assist in establishing estimates for the deliverables.
- Attend requirement and/or Design review discussions as a presenter.
- Work closely with the extended Saba teams (support/services/PM) when required.
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- 0-1+ years of experience in software development
- Solid Core and Advanced Java/Java EE skills.
- Strong Spring fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of web development technologies.
- Object Oriented Java development experience.
- Working knowledge of Advanced front-end development frameworks and platforms, Angular knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of transaction-based systems and RDBMS (Oracle knowledge is preferred).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to work with a team mindset.
- Experience with developing and delivering SaaS software.
Apply before the link Expires for Cornerstone OnDemand Off Campus Drive Hiring.