ConvinAI Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company:
Convin uses conversation intelligence to help the sales team close more deals by: 1. Helping them replicate best performing reps: Understand what is working for your reps on calls, uncover the top rep’s secret sauce and replicate it across team. 2. Fastracking Onboarding – Bring new to speed quickly with real call examples that have been working for you. 3. Making sure processes are being followed tightly – To err is human. But it’s the leader’s responsibility to help them correct the mistakes. We help you to point out things that need to improve on calls so that you can coach your team properly. 4. Market Intelligence – Use calls to understand the market condition and guide your product & marketing teams to lead the market.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 9 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– Own the product development from scratch.
– Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
– Contribute to discussion on software architecture.
– Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
– Bachelor’s degree in a Computer science or related field.
– Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
– Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts.
– Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis; Postgres databases, etc.
– Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
– Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
– Resume Shortlisting
– Coding Assignment
– Multiple Technical Rounds
Apply Before the link Expires for ConvinAI Off Campus Drive.