Consultadd Off Campus | Consultadd Recruitment | Consultadd Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Jobs |Consultadd Jobs |Consultadd Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017
About the Company: At Consultadd, we service a wide range of industry verticals, technology platforms, and business functions. This multifarious exposure provides you with growth opportunities at every step of your career. Consultadd lets you draw upon its superlative treasure of experience and expertise to add to yours.
We believe in providing a multi-faceted exposure across domains and roles that are equipped with a flexibility that allows you to discover your ideal role, and thus helping you achieve your true potential. This translates into:
- Constant opportunities to discover your forte while you work across domains.
- Benefit of best-in-class practices and learning for our customers.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
CTC: Rs 3.2 LPA
Event Date: 28 April 2017
Venue Location: Indore,M.P
Work Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/BTech (CS/IT).
- Minimum 55% throughout HSC and SSC
- 60% in B.E or B.Tech
Work Shift: Early Morning Shift and Night Shift
About the Job:
- Strong Technical knowledge of computer science subjects.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Must have knowledge very strong database concepts and SQL
- Basic understanding of advanced concepts like data warehouse and BI.
- Must have exposure on any of the programming language (C, C++, Java etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with an ability to influence and motivate others.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Strong passion for working with a startup company and being a part of the growth.
- Possesses superior organizational skills. Is able to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines consistently
- Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and a good eye for details.
- Good organizational and time management skills, an ability to work to deadlines.
- Willing to work in multiple shift according to business needs
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in onlne and attend the drive in following venue on 28 April 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Address:Sanghavi Institute of Management & Science
Pigdambar, Rau,Behind IIM,
Madhya Pradesh 453332
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons