About Company: Compro is a software services and product engineering company with a deep focus in the following areas:
- Learning products and platforms
- Learning management systems
- Enterprise applications
- Salesforce.com implementations
Company: Compro Technologies
Position: Associate Software Quality Engineer 
Job location: New Delhi
Event date: 12 Jul 2018
Last date to apply: 10 Jul 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 5,30,000.00
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.comprotechnologies.com
- 2018 batch BE/ BTech (CS / IT / Electronics branches)
- Excellent academics ( a minimum of 70% in 10th, 12th and Degree)
- Good pH score
Job Description: Primary duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Test, validate and verify releases
- Understand requirement, write test case and required test documentation for specified requirements
- Accurately report and track defects throughout the testing cycle
- Good programming background/knowledge in any one of the core technologies like Java/NodeJS/.Net etc.
- Help define automated tests for functional/performance aspects using custom tools/testing software
- Help in achieving the technical direction for the robust automation framework for the product
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Candidate must have good communication and analytical/logical skills.
- Candidate must be committed to the quality assurance field.
- Candidate must be willing to work against tough deadlines and must be an excellent team player. A positive attitude, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism, is also necessary to meet the expectations of our corporate culture
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates