Compliance Group Hiring Details:
About Company: Compliance Group is a Quality Compliance solutions provider based in Illinois, US with offices in NJ, the UK and India. Compliance Group’s motto is to provide “right-sized” compliance solutions.
Compliance Group is the only service provider organization in FDA consortium. This FDA & Industry consortium is coming up with a paradigm shift in validation guidance for the industry. This knowledge & expertise has resulted in significant capital and operational savings for our clients. Compliance Group is also a Siemens Solution Partner in ALM space.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – I – Full Stack
Work Location: Hyderabad | Full Time
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: We are looking for a full stack engineer, fresher, to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing secure, clean, functional code on the front-end and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Work with cross functional teams
- Sound knowledge with web and mobile applications during coursework or trainings
- Experience and certification in Competitive coding
- Sound knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB and ORMs related to them
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- Internship experience is a plus, but not required.
Qualifications: Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent.
Apply Before the link Expires for Compliance Group Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Compliance Group Hiring