Compliance Group Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Compliance Group is a Quality Compliance solutions provider based in Illinois, US with offices in NJ, the UK and India. Compliance Group’s motto is to provide “right-sized” compliance solutions.
Compliance Group is the only service provider organization in FDA consortium. This FDA & Industry consortium is coming up with a paradigm shift in validation guidance for the industry. This knowledge & expertise has resulted in significant capital and operational savings for our clients. Compliance Group is also a Siemens Solution Partner in ALM space.
Company Name: Compliance Group
Job Profile: Software Engineer – I – Data Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Type: Full Time
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business/analytical requirements
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, build complex ETL workflows
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Fresher with certification (preferable) in data engineering.
- Knowledge in data services including Azure SQL Database, Azure blob storage, Data Lake, Data bricks, Data Factory, Synapse.
- Hands-on project work(s) in Python and related libraries like NumPy and Pandas. PySpark.
- Sound knowledge in SQL.
- Knowledge on building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Strong Analytical skills related to working with structured and unstructured data.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Passion to work with large unstructured data
- Understanding on Data modeling, Data Architecture, and Azure analytics solutions
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as Code fundamentals, Stream Analytics, Azure Logic App/Functions, Data Modelling, architecture and storage, data visualization.
- Create data tools for data analytics and data science team members that assist them in building and optimizing the product.
- Knowledge in Big Data architectures of Hadoop, Spark is a plus.
- Knowledge in building PowerBI reports/dashboards would be an advantage (not mandatory)
- Hands-on experience using Python/PySpark is an advantage
- Knowledge with Machine Learning/NLP/Deep Learning is an added advantage
Qualifications: Masters or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Apply before the link Expires for Compliance Group Hiring Freshers.