Colt Technology Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Colt Technology Services Group Limited is a multinational telecommunications company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange and was a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index until it was acquired by Fidelity Investments in August 2015. “Colt” stands for City Of London Telecom.
Role title: Trainee
Colt Level: PT2 Core
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: Team Leader, Human Resources
- The purpose of the role is to work on assigned HR related processes from end to end ownership perspective.
- Ensure adherence to established SLA for different HR processes
- Provide support on Background verification and other processes
- Managing Background Verification for all Colt Employees and have hands on experience on Vendor Management
- Have complete end-to-end ownership as well as understanding on the processes assigned.
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Maintaining a healthy communication system towards the employees
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations
Role specific requirements
Skills & Experience
- Having teamwork skills
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Adept at using Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
Qualifications: A degree in Management or Business
Apply Before the link Expires for Colt Technology Freshers Recruitment