Collins Aerospace Off Campus Details:
About Company: Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies subsidiary, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Company Name: Collins Aerospace
Job Title: Associated Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
- Datalink Team as a part of the Airborne Information System department in the Avionics 1 directorate is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to support Systems/Software/Development and Verification activities.
- The position also involves contributing to the thrust areas as mentioned and any relevant experience/knowledge shall be preferred.
- Ability to work in Agile teams and flair to lead as required is valued.
- The acumen for Lean and Innovation will be an added advantage.
- Bachelors or Masters in circuit branches having “around 1 year” of experience in Aerospace embedded systems with the listed skills may apply:
The person will be responsible for developing, testing, documenting, and implementing features of Datalink and Tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering.
- Experience in C/C++ and python programming (Hands-on experience).
- Understanding of ARINC protocols like Arinc661, Arinc429, Arinc618 ..are expected
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle is mandatory.
- Experience in Requirement Based Testing and System Testing.
- Knowledge/Understanding in A661 Based Framework is expected.
- Knowledge of D0-178B is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile Framework.
- Knowledge of Collins internal tools like PREP, Doors, SVN, JIRA, Vista, etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Collins Aerospace Off Campus