Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Beginning in 1991, Collabera changed the way corporate staffing solutions and services are provided. Our mission has been to prioritize building our relationships over building our bottom line. Simply put, we care about people. Looking for a job is a tough, grinding, and often fruitless journey; so too the search to find passionate, inspired staff, capable of turning a vision into a success. The most common response to “how’s the job search going?” Usually, a loud, lengthy groan. At Collabera, we reach out a hand to turn the search into a companionable, supportive journey. A journey that certainly doesn’t inspire groaning, and one that no one ever takes alone. Our supportive employee network helps place talented professionals at innovative companies across the world, providing continuous support for both client and consultant throughout the length of each project.
Company URL: https://collabera.com/
Job Profile: Associate Account Manager
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Exp Needed: Freshers
Salary Rs. 2.4 LPA
Work location:Across India
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Delivery Manager / Leads, understand client problems
- Work with teams to construct and provide solutions, make initial pitches, proposal presentations and win the deal
- Set, manage client expectations before and after winning the deal
- Be the face of Collabera during execution / participate in C-level meetings
- Handle client escalations point for all delivery issues
Account Management: Work with sales and delivery team to review, align and execute for account growth
- Understand and learn details of each job requisition, project location, duration, etc.
- Understand the priority of the requisition and the difference between direct and process requirements
- Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing various sources â€“ available employee consultants on bench, resume database, employment web sites, referrals, own network, other recruiters, contractors, etc.
- Conduct preliminary interview to qualify the candidate – assess technical skill level, communication skills, location preferences, salary expectations, need for accommodations, etc.
- Follow established processes regarding job expectations, documents, templates, email standards, initial communication with candidates, etc. as outlined in the training
Networking: Build and maintain consultant candidate relationships â€œCold callâ€ consultant candidates to establish relationship & â€œsellâ€ Collabera
- Achieve placement targets for assigned client(s) and related metrics (resume submissions, fill ratio, etc.)
- Strong technical and business functional acumen in understanding job descriptions & requirements
Education & Skills Requirements
Essential Education Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical discipline (computer science, information technology, information systems, engineering, etc.)
- Should be willing to make a career in techno functional role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be technically savvy and analytical skills
- Should have relationship building skills
- Should have leadership skills
- Should be resilient and achievement/result oriented
- Should be open to travel as well as relocate as per business need
- CR Screening
- Test-Logical Reasoning
- Business Manager Interview (SKYPE/INPERSON)
- CSO inperson interview
- Offer Discussion by CR team.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here