TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Colgate-Palmolive Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
Official Website: www.colgatepalmolive.co.in
Job Profile: SAP SD – Technology Associate
Experience Required: 0-1 year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Mumbai
In today’s dynamic technology environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the information technology team at Colgate. Our highly technical and innovative team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive in this constantly evolving landscape.
What role will you play as a member of the Colgate’s Information Technology team?
Design, develop and test to create quality solutions on time and within budget. To collaborate with business teams / functional teams and IT counterparts for daily support incidents and project activities in different business areas across all geographies.
Ability to understand the requirements related to business problems and transform that into a solution design.
Who are you…
You are a developer –
- Understand and apply Information Technology standards to daily support and project implementation activities
- Applying conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to solve highly complex business processes and procedural problems
- Manage and/or perform the design, build and testing of business applications and its architecture in line with agreed time frames, business requirements and global standards
- Maintain production systems reliability through correct utilization of IT standards and governance processes
- Review program codes and suggest correction in case of any errors
You connect the dots –
- Support day to day business requirements according to global SLA
- Ensure the proper use of information technology project management methodology to comply with governance practices
You are a collaborator –
- Collaborate with business / functional team, develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation of project
You are an innovator –
- Conduct performance tuning to improve system performance over multiple business processes
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancement. Adapt to these changes by self-training and research work and evaluate how / where it can add value to the business
What you’ll need…(Required)
- Engineering Graduate with a minimum 0-1 year of experience in SD Pricing
- For those without experience, relevant certification in SD is a must
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause
- Should be flexible and adaptable to new technologies
Apply Before the link Expires for Colgate-Palmolive Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.