About the Company: Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Designation: Process Executive -Non Voice (Accounts Receivable)
Experience: 0-11 Months
Package: Will be discussed during the Interview Process
Industry: ITES / BPO
Qualification: Bcom / MCom / BBA / MBA finance, BA economics or Maths.
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
- Candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidate should be willing to work in AR Insurance Process.
- Candidate should be interested to work in any of the night shifts
- Candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of education
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team)
- Complete mandated training days for self
- Perform quality tasks for team as an additional responsibility
- Ensure quality monitoring and audits for the Process Executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals; feed information to the trainer and / or conduct refresher training
- In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
1. Handle escalation calls.
2. Manage service levels on a day-to-day basis
3. Manage break schedule on a day to day basis
4. Communicate and manage transport delays
The following documents are mandatory and we request you to bring these for the discussion:
- Updated Resume
- Original Govt ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
All the profiles will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be taken through the interview process.
- Mention Kishore Kumar HR at the top of the resume
- Candidates with excellent communication are only applicable for this process
- Candidates with Degree certificate (2017,2018,2019 pass outs) are only applicable
- Candidates interested to work in AR Insurance Process and to work in night shift are only eligible for this process
- Candidates who attended the interview in the last 3 months will not be proceed further.
- Graduation should have at least 15 years (10+2+3) years of education.
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras/Pen drives or such other devices/ materials that are prohibited within premises or by law, as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions. We expect you to respect the security requirements of this Organization during your presence at the venue.
- The interview will be whole day process
- Please ignore the invite if you have appeared/interviewed in the past 3 months
Cognizant Technology Solutions
4th Floor, ISH Office, Hinjewadi Phase 1, Pune.
Drive Date: 11th to 14th December 2019
Drive Time: 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
POC: POPPYJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off