Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation is a multinational information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States, North America. Cognizant is included in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- PPT Test
- Aptitude Test
- HR + Technical Interview
- A total of 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and B.tech).
- No backlogs.
- Education gap of upto 1 year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The Cognizant test pattern features the following sections:
Online Test Pattern (Based on AMCAT Pattern)
|Section||No. of questions||Time Allotted(in mins)|
Online Test Pattern (Based on Merit Trac Pattern)
|Section||No.of questions||Time Allotted(in mins)|
- Aptitude & Analytical Ability section consists of questions from topics such as coding decoding, puzzles, blood relations, pie charts and tables, syllogism and figure odd-1, problems on trains, age, averages, probability, percentage, time & Work, Time & distance, Partnership.
- Verbal Ability section consists of questions from error in sentences, rearrangement, passages and jumbled sentences.
- Reasoning Section consists of questions on data interpretation, data re-arrangement etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here