Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Cognizant: Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Cognizant Selection Process:
- Cognizant mostly conducts its exam through the AMCAT platform.
- MeritTrac is another common platform being used by Cognizant. Cognizant recruitment process (on-campus and off-campus) generally happens for below role.
|Job Profile||Salary Offered|
|Programmer Analyst Trainee||3.38 LPA|
Let’s Discuss the Eligibility Criteria, Job Description and Selection Process for this Profile-
Job Profile- Programmer Analyst Trainee
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
– Responsible for developing defect-free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
– Have good understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
– Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
– Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
– Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
-BE/B.tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
– First-class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maximum 2 years gap in education.
– Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
– Should be an Indian Citizen.
Round 1: Aptitude Round
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||16||16 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||24||35 mins|
|Verbal Ability||22||18 mins|
|Automata Fix||7||20 mins|
What is Automata Fix? What sort of questions can be expected?
Candidate needs to fix all errors in a given code, Candidate needs to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic. Candidates need to complete the given code by reusing existing functions in the code. Error in if else condition like or for loop wherein one equal to sign is missing etc.
Round 2: Technical Round:
- In the technical round, some of the subjects that you will be tested include C, JAVA and DBMS. Along with them, prepare on two more subjects from your branch/specialization in the graduation.
- In most of the technical interviews, the interview panel will ask for your favourite subject – in case of which, you can speak about the subjects that you have prepared for.
- You will be getting questions from the summer project and the final year project as well.
- Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company’s technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Round 3: HR Round
- In the HR round, the interview panel questions you everything and anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, work experience (if relevant), general knowledge, etc.
- The final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate’s personality.
- Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses did, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.