Cognizant Off Campus Details:
About Company: Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Profile: GenC – Developer
Compensation : INR 401,986.00 – INR 450,500.00
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Required Qualifications & Skills For Cognizant Off Campus Details::-
- 2021 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain
Job Description for Cognizant Off Campus Details:
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross skill to scale up to new technologies
- Possess excellent written and communication skills. Ability to work coherently in a team.
Selection Process for Cognizant Off Campus Details::
- Round 1 :- Aptitude
- Round 2 :- GenC Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for Cognizant Off Campus Details:.