About the Company: Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Job Profile: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Salary: Rs 3.38 LPA
- 2019 of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech belonging to CSE / IT/ ECE/ EEE/ El E/ E&E/ Applied Electronics / Computer Technology/ Mechanical/ ETE / ICE/ Software Engineering & MCA (Full time/ Regular courses).
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below Aggregate % = Sum of all subjects’ marks scored / Grand total of marks of all subjects
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum 2 years gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open to Indian nationals only
- Flexible to relocate anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain Student information
- Students must carry the following for the recruitment process
- 2 recent photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max 2 pages), all academic mark sheets and certificates (original and 1 photocopy) for verification
- Students must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN card, Aadhaar card and passport (front and back page)
- Only those students who meet our criteria can appear for the Cognizant placement process.
- Online Aptitude
- Programming Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
Interview Location: Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link.
To Apply: Click hereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates