About Cognizant: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Job Profile: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Needed: 2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Salary: Rs 3.38 LPA
Work Location: Across India
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
Selection Process: As part of our selection process, we will conduct online aptitude test, which will be followed by a personal interview (Technical) and HR Interview.
Students must carry the following documents for the recruitment process
- University ID Card
- 2 Resent PP Size (Both Ears Visible in light Background)
- Resume Max 2 Pages
- All Academic Mark sheets & Certificates (original & 1 Photocopy) for verification
- Students must carry 1 photo copy of their PAN Card, Aadhar Card & Passport (From & Back)
- College needs to authenticate the % of the candidates ,via the college administration Department records prior to the registering them for the process
- Please ensure that only those students who meet our criteria appear for the Cognizant Recruitment process
- At the time of joining , All recruits need to have minimum 60% aggregate (All subject taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students has to appear for the test at Chandigarh University only
For Other information: For queries please feel free to call us at: 9781925274, 0172-3984241.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Location: Mohali (Punjab)
Venue Date: 14 to 19 January 2019
NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway,
Mohali, Punjab (INDIA).