Cognizant Off Campus Drive Hiring: Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee – Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Salary: Rs 3.38 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Desired Candidate Profile:
(Only for 2018 and 2019 Passed out
B.E / B.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
M.E/M.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
M.Sc (5 years Integrated) / MCA
Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total
no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
No standing arrears in current education.
Maximum 2 years gap in education.
50% in 10th ,12th ,UG & PG
Strong written and communication skills
Job Description: Engineer Trainee- Service Desk
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have a basic understanding of concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
1.Online Test round.
Interested candidates can apply for this drive-in online by the following link on or before 11 March 2020 and attend the drive at the following venue on 14 March 2020-8.30 A.M.
COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Website : www.kiot.ac.in
CONTACT PERSONS: (Kindly Contact between 8.00 AM and 8.00 PM)
Prof.I.Rajesh, Prof. B. Dhinesh,
Prof. P. Shanugasundaram
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1. No Registration fee.
2. Eligible students are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before
3. Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs
(both ears visible in the light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets
& certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
Candidates must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card & passport (front &
4. The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 14.03.2020 at 8.30 am.