About Cognizant: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Job Profile: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate
- Azure Public Cloud Admin
- Vmware administration
- Windows Server Admin
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog
1 Requirement Analysis: Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
2 Efficient Task Execution:
- Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule/timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentation about client-specific applications, project-specific processes and workflows
- Creating application-specific reports
4 Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in the creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
5 Learning / Training:
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project-specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client-specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project-level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
What is the Cognizant Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for Cognizant Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Cognizant or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Cognizant Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for Cognizant Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Cognizant Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Cognizant for latest updates