Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019: Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Designation: Engineer Trainee
Role: Cognizant Engineer Trainee- Service Desk
Annual Total Compensation: INR 3,38,005/- per annum
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Job Description for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019
Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues. The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019:
– 2018.2019 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
– Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII,UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maximum 2 years gap in education.
– At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
– Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Open only to Indian nationals.
– Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
– 2018, 2019 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
“*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
Interview Process for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019:
– Group Discussion
– Technical Interview
– Voice Assessment
– HR Discussion
Interview Location: Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata.
(This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country).
Apply before the link Expires for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2019.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off