Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Cognizant Off Campus Drive| Hiring Freshers | Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | 2016/2017/2018 Batch | Cognizant Recruitment
About the Company: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Designation : Programmer Analyst Trainee
Job Description Cognizant Off Campus drive:
– Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
– Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
– Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
– Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Eligibility Criteria Cognizant Off Campus drive:
– Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
– 2018 batch of BE/B.tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
– First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maxiumum 2 years gap in education.
– Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
– Should be an Indian Citizen.
Annual Total Compensation: INR 3.38 L PA
“*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
Interview Process for Cognizant Off Campus drive:
– Coding Assessment (Option given to attempt for the assessment immediately as you register over application link or within 24 Hrs. Please read the instructions carefully before starting the test).
– Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
– Interview Location : Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
– This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.