About Company:Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
– Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
– Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts
– Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
– Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
Designation: Analyst Trainee
Role: Cognizant Infrastructure Services- Service Desk
Annual Total Compensation: INR 2.53 L PA
– Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
– 2018 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech – All streams except bio-related courses, PG not eligible.
– 60% across 10th , 12th & Under Graduation (Full time/Regular courses).
– Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
– Should be an Indian Citizen.
– 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
“*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
– Technical and HR Interview at Cognizant office.
– Interview Location : Gurgaon & Bangalore.
– This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.
Apply using below Steps-
Apply Step 1: Click Here
Apply Step 2: Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.